Friday, September 13, 2013

McCreath responds to Transportation Committee of the Friends of Pippy Park!

In response to a request in writing to me from the Transportation Committee of the Friends of Pippy Park, I am pleased to pledge my general support for the addition of public transportation, such as a bus route, throughout Pippy Park, so that valuable services offered to the public, can be more accessible.

I recognize the value of the following products and services and will be supportive of taking steps to ensure more people are able to physically attend them, if I am elected to City Council:

Suncor Energy Fluvarium
Ches Penny Y
Husky Energy Easter Seals House
MUN Botanical Gardens
MacMorran Community Garden
Mercy Center for Ecology and Justice
The Elaine Dobbin Centre for Autism
Food Education Action St. John’s (FEASt) Family Garden
Rainbow Riders
Pippy Park Golf course
Pippy Park Campground

For questions or interviews, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Jennifer McCreath
Candidate for Deputy Mayor - City of St. John's
info@jennifermccreath.com
709-753-9529

votejennifer.info
@Jenn_McCreath

No comments: