Monday, August 12, 2013

McCreath calls out Eastern Health over Secret group!

I am really getting annoyed at medical groups that do not engage their patients nor even provide any information about how to communicate with them. A new entity was recently cited on an advertisement for a transgender health event, an entity for which I have never heard of, nor does there appear to be any information about. Here is a letter I wrote to Eastern Health today, to inquire about this entity. It will be very interesting to see if I get a timely response!


-------------------------------------------
 Dear Eastern Health,

NL Planned Parenthood is advertising an event that is supposedly presented by a group called "Transgender health services network of providers of Eastern Health"

Upon a google search, I found nothing about this entity.

Could you please provide me with details about this trans organization and let me know the name and contact info of the chair?

thanks,

Jennifer McCreath
--------------------------------------------

No comments: