Saturday, January 19, 2013

McCreath gets published!

Earlier this week, I wrote a lengthy letter to the editor of the Telegram to express disappointment at what I felt was an unfairly-harsh article that criticized the Memorial University women's volleyball team. Well, the paper decided to publish the article in its entirety in today's weekend paper. I want to say kudos to the paper for publishing an article, even though it was criticizing one of their journalists.  Ultimately, I think justice has been served, as this has brought positive attention to both me, and to the volleyball team!

This volleyball team has been close to my heart since 2007, when I first started attending their home games, when I initially took note that their games were being played in the same building as the swimming pool where I was cross-training for my marathons, at the time.

No comments: