Saturday, December 22, 2012

McCreath decorates Office Christmas Tree! 12/22/2012

After word spread at work about my infamous temper tantrum in which I took my frustrations out on my Christmas tree at home, I managed to redeem myself by decorating a tree at the office, using the clever strategy of printing out Christmas-themed images of well-known cartoon characters, including Scooby Doo, Bert & Ernie, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, and Donald Duck. In addition, I made sure that several pictures of cats got on the tree!

The office, which is often very business-like, has shown a strong internal demonstration of Christmas spirit.  Although I skipped the official office Christmas party, I attended the support-staff Christmas lunch, participated in the mystery gift-exchange, and will be bringing my infamous Tofurky Sausages to the office Christmas breakfast on Monday.


No comments: