Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 14, 2011 - 4 year anniversary

wow, it was 4 years ago yesterday that i ran my very first official marathon, the 2007 mississauga marathon. it's awesome to be sitting at the airport this morning getting ready to fly to ontario to run what will be my 5th consecutive mississauga marathon tomorrow. this weekend tends to be my unofficial start to the new year as far as running is concerned. i've had my ups and downs but enter this run optimistic that improvement is ahead. i struggled thru the fredericton marathon last week and i am still a little sore, but feel confident that i can produce a much better run this weekend!

if you are reading this from toronto area, i will be having a late lunch at 2.30 pm today at fazoolis restaurant at 209 rathburn road west in mississauga. please come and join me and my friends for social chatter!

facebook event here

Jenn

No comments: