Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2, 2010 - running career on hold

well, it's been a disappointing week for me. My employer recently made some major modifications to my job duties - essentially changing it from a desk job to a physical labour job. i am now finding myself standing on my feet pretty much all day, where i am doing a great deal of bending, lifting, squatting, and climbing step ladders. doing this every day for just 2 weeks has already taken a major toll on my feet - even more so this week. bottom line, i'm lucky if i can manage to walk home at the end of the day, let alone even think about running.

needless to say, i am quite disappointed about both the change in job duties, and my inability to carry on with my running. i am now scrambling to find another job as soon as possible, as this current situation adds yet even more stress and aggravation to a life already full of challenges.

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.